International Competition Film Social
The Social Film Festival ArTelesia is organized by the non-profit Cultural Association “Libero Teatro”. The event is supported by the MIBACT Directorate General for Cinema and Audiovisual, the Campania Region, Cesvolab, the collaboration of the Campania Region Film Commission, and the patronage of the National Association of Cinema Operators, the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, the Ministry of Labor, the Ministry of Education, University and Research, UNAR - National Office against Racial Discrimination, the Province of Benevento, the Municipality of Benevento, the Chamber of Commerce of Benevento, Arcigay Napoli, the University Center Synapses of the Federico II University of Naples, the University of Sannio, the Suor Orsola Benincasa University of Naples, the University of Salerno, the UCAM San Antonio de Murcia University (Spain), the CADMUS. Students from the aforementioned universities will participate in the organization of the fourteenth edition as Interns.
PURPOSE OF THE COMPETITION
The Social Film Festival ArTelesia intends to promote cinema both in Italy and abroad, paying particular attention to previews that deal with issues of social and civil commitment. The Festival represents a showcase for the promotion of films of cultural interest, belonging to the independent and non-independent cinema circuit. An ideal place for lively confrontations between producers, authors and distributors, but also between the production universe and the target audience, the Festival promotes the dissemination of films of high artistic value, capable of contributing to cultural growth and the formation of a mature awareness criticism in young people.
- I BELONG TO ME: respect for one's own individuality, knowing how to be beyond all appearances, cultivating one’s freedom against all dependencies
- INTEGRATION: respect for ethnic and cultural identity against all forms of discrimination
- BUT IT'S NOT A SERIOUS THING: comic and humorous genre film
- FREE THEME
- Filmmaker: emerging and professional directors, production and distribution companies
- DiVabili: works created by directors with disabilities or involving disabled actors that do not necessarily have to focus on the topic of disability
- National and international previews. .
Mobile Phone: 3203541913 3932102565
Address : Via Galganetti n2